Tuesday 6 January 2015

Creating Every Day!

Well sort of.

I do things every day, technically its creating, but I somehow don't feel that anyone would find the back of the jumper I'm knitting at all interesting. But hopefully you'll like this...


This is creating for the joy of it, and also I have joined the Creative Every Day challenge. It folds up concertina style, is stamped embossed, painted, adorned.



These are the three tags. Its not following the theme of the month, but I have an idea for that, and hopefully it will materialize very soon.

3 comments:

Ruth Cox said...

Your tags are quite creative! And, actually, as one who used to knit and crochet (before computers took over my life) I would enjoy your needlework too!

Raggedy Angels said...

Thanks Ruth, glad you like the tags. Am still working on the january theme, but you know how it is, so much to create, so little time.

Maron said...

You know what?….I just love it for its simplicity!

From Bark to Art

Here is a pair of shoes I contributed to the Artcloth 2 Barkcloth project. The project is a collaboration between textile artist Bobby Bri...